Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

More about UTIs

Ed1937
Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Julie was asking about UTIs in another thread, so I thought I'd pass this on. My wife was having recurrent UTIs, and she had some very bad symptoms from them. At one point she wound up in the hospital for 3 days. 

But the thing I wanted to pass on is this. I was on another forum several months ago, and people were talking about UTIs. There were a few people who recommended different things to try. One of them recommended "Theracran One", and I had seen this mentioned before. I thought I'd try it, so I ordered a 90 day supply so she could give it a good test. She has not had another UTI since she started using it, and I now have our second 90 day supply. To be sure, I'm not saying it will work for you, but it seems to be working very well for us. Cost is around $75.00 for a 3 month supply, but I've been spending more than that fighting the UTIs, and now there are no doctor visits, antibiotics, OR the symptoms that were really hard to deal with for both of us.

Comments

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney