Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Have you ever seen a man in a woman's panties? It was my surprise this morning !!

French
French Member Posts: 445
100 Comments Second Anniversary

I had a very difficult week and worked a lot. I was very tired yesterday.

Yesterday my partner was alone in the house while I had a jury on zoom in my room. I heard his tablet, lord of the rings as usual... and very loud. As he could not turn down the sound he went to his room and I did not see him again until the evening. 

At the diner his face was all red. He must have slept a lot with his clothes on under the comforter and was very hot.

I went to bed early because I was exhausted.

At midnight I heard a noise that I could not identify so I got up. I had a headache.

The noise was my partner taking a shower. I told him that it was midnight and that he should go back to bed. Apparently he walked through the house naked and wet. All night long I heard footsteps on the stairs and upstairs and I slept badly but I stayed in bed because of the headache. 

This morning when he came downstairs, he was wearing a woman's underwear which happens to be my daughter's underwear !!!! Obviously he looked everywhere for something to wear because he had left his pajamas downstairs. But this, he was unable to explain. He had no idea why he was wearing these panties. It's crazy, he sleeps in his son's old room in which there are still men's underwear... I know, I shouldn't try to understand.

You can imagine my face after that night seeing him in my daughter's panties. It is both funny and not funny.

Anyway, it was my first night so disturbed since I don't sleep with him anymore. I hope it won't happen again because working all the day I really need quiet nights

Comments

• Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
    French wrote:

It is both funny and not funny.

In a case like that, you need to laugh. It does no good to cry. Sorry you didn't get any sleep.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 250 Likes 100 Insightfuls Reactions
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more