Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Please help me change lives

Hi folks,

I need you help ideas and if you have funds, I need them to.

As many of you know I have been an advocate for this cause for a very long time. What you may not know is that I do this work all over the world. I have focused a lot of my work in Africa were they believe dementia is which craft and may are locked in chains. I have been working with leaders of all faiths and they are helping to educate there communities. They never ask for money and welcome to help me with open arms. All they ask from me is to pray for them.

These folks have no food, water, cloths and the most basic things. I am looking to change some of that were I can. The girls need mental products and they don’t go to school as they do not have them.

I am looking for any kind of help and direction to make connections that can help change this lives. This one little boy thought he was so lucky and was telling ever one that. He felt lucky because he had one shoe.

I am looking to get also online basic education plans for different grades so it could be shared with some one that can help teach them.

Please help me change lives?

Comments

• LadyTexan
    LadyTexan Member Posts: 810
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Comments 25 Care Reactions 25 Likes

Michael,

Thank you for your advocacy. I am not in a position to provide funds, but I can certainly offer prayers.

Thank you for all you do for all of us. God bless you.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more