Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Just like a shut down my web sites I am shutting down the information I share here

I can not continue to share 3rd party information that I feel would help you all. I have access to the best folks in and always hot off the press. When I thought it would be helpful I shared it with you . But I am really getting tired of being the one that has to defend things here. If someone wants to step up to receive them from me directly and they share it that is fine but I am no longer going to post those things. I have to many balls in the air and I can not become distracted to defend stupid things. That takes away from bring great change around the world.

Comments

• Michael Ellenbogen
    Michael Ellenbogen Member Posts: 991
    Legacy Membership 500 Comments 25 Likes 5 Care Reactions
    II can  not believe I am saying  this but I will continue longer to do this. I have  received so many emails, and people reaching  out to me over this that I can not let down. I have never given up on things because  of other's  and you folks have reminded  me of my values.  My hope was always to get you the best information that could hopefully help someone.  It also had to be timely  as so many of these  sites  fail to do that including this one. I attended many of the same meetings an they never share  the information.  That is what drove me to start  sharing it here. And yes I have a car at at most places AA does and I bet they hate I have become so powerful  as person without being an organization  or company.  I have shocked them all. So I will share the report  with you on the 10th.  Thanks so much for all of your support.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more