Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Tip for Dry Direct incontinence undies

Ed1937
Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
Just a heads-up. We've been using Dry Direct for a while, but all of a sudden they weren't working as well as before. In fact they were not working well at all. So I was going to try other options, and went to parentgiving.com to order a couple of samples. But for some reason it wouldn't allow me to put them in my cart. So I called to explain the problem. The girl I spoke with looked up my account, and said that I ordered the "Ultimates" that were made in the U.S. She said they also have "Ultimates" that are made in Italy, and those are far superior. I didn't know they had those made in the U.S., and ordered them on my last order. So I looked to see what I had left, and I had two opened packs. One made in Italy, and one made in the U.S. I opened the pack made in Italy, and she slept just short of twelve hours in a DRY bed! So if you order, pay attention where it tells you where they are made. They look the same, but what a difference! These are the ones made in Italy. https://www.parentgiving.com/shop/dry-direct-ultimate-protective-underwear-9310/p/  

Comments

• toolbeltexpert
    toolbeltexpert Member Posts: 1,583
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes
    Ed who would've guessed. That's paying attention your a great caregiver.
  • Cherjer
    Cherjer Member Posts: 227
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Likes

Thanks Ed. My DH uses Depends and looks just like his regular underwear but he is not  incontinent...just use them just in case. I am ordering a sample but not sure if he will notice the white color...but thank you so much...

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more