Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

DrinaJGB

Ed1937
Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Sorry, but I just saw your post from a couple of days ago. You said your husband was wetting the bed every night. I just wanted to pass this on to you.

My wife was the same way your husband is, and I started using booster pads from Dry Direct. Following is a link to the ones we use. They are the booster pads, and they differ from the other ones because they are for use with an incontinence underwear, where the others are for use with panties. https://www.parentgiving.com/shop/dry-direct-by-parentgiving-1069/c/#drydirect_pads  

We also use the Dry Direct Ultimate pull ups, and together that has worked pretty well for us. But if you order, it might be best to order samples of different incontinence products to see which works best for you. Be aware that the site offers Dry Direct Ultimate pull ups made both in the U.S. and Italy. The ones made in Italy seem to be a little better. You have to look at the page where you can order, and it will tell you if they're made in Italy or the U.S.

Comments

• DrinaJGB
    DrinaJGB Member Posts: 425
    100 Comments First Anniversary

Hello Ed, and thank you.

I had ordered the Dry Direct ultimate underwear made in Italy recently from tips on this site, but have not ordered the booster pads yet. I was thinking I need to try those even though I have washable ones now. Frankly, I am getting weary of washing those pads daily, so I think I will try the ones you are suggesting instead.

Thank you so much. Just when we think we have one fire put out---another one starts somewhere else---onward through the fog.....

• Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
    Drina, another tip for you. If you call the number listed on the site, and ask if they have the booster pads as a sample, I think they will send you a couple to try out, free of charge.
  • DrinaJGB
    DrinaJGB Member Posts: 425
    100 Comments First Anniversary
    Good to know. Thank you Ed.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia