Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Buggsroo

Been thinking about you and hoping things are working out. Did you get your portable lew?.

Comments

• Buggsroo
    Buggsroo Member Posts: 573
    500 Comments 100 Care Reactions Third Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Reactions

Hi Toolbelt expert,

Thank you for asking after me. No the loo has not arrived yet, I am wondering if they are assembling it piece by piece and then undoing it again. I know I will have to get after them as well. I will post on a separate thread. Again thanks for asking.

• Joydean
    Joydean Member Posts: 1,498
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes
    Hi Buggsroo, haven’t seen any post from you in a while (maybe I’ve just missed it) . Hope you are doing okay.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 250 Likes 100 Insightfuls Reactions
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Buggsroo
    Buggsroo Member Posts: 573
    500 Comments 100 Care Reactions Third Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Reactions

Hi All,

It’s been a bit crazy around here and very hot. I also have been working a lot of OT. 

Sorry for the radio silence. My husband has a new thing: he informs me he is going to bed every five minutes. I reply no you are not. I know this is pointless in my Kafkaesque life but it simulates a form of conversation. 

The good thing is that he is no longer pooing in the sink. Or very seldom.. I have eliminated almost all dairy from his diet and that has improved things somewhat. He will pee in the sink if I don’t redirect him. I find I don’t get too upset anymore, I guess I am just too tired. 

I did wake up this morning and found out he had opened up a can of cat food. Luckily he stopped there. I have started hiding the frying pan so he can’t cook anything. 

• Joydean
    Joydean Member Posts: 1,498
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes
    Buggsroo, it’s so very good to hear from you! I guess all the working is good for you, keeps your mind busy. Glad you dh’s not using your sinks so much! Thank you for posting!

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more