Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Book “Kisses for Elizabeth “

Joydean
Joydean Member Posts: 1,498
1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes
I bought this book and just got it. It’s a very good book with a lot of common sense. I had gone back to see some older post on here and found some very good and informative post. I think the one from the lady that wrote this book was back in 2012 or 2013. I was interested in her post and decided to get her book and very glad I did. I would recommend it to anyone who wants more help. I’m sure some of you that have been on here a long time know the lady and have read this book. Would like to hear what you think. I know I’ve seen some tips in here that I have not heard or seen before and some things I see I’m doing wrong.

Comments

• Iris L.
    Iris L. Member Posts: 4,306
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Stephanie Z was kind enough to send me a copy of her book with her wonderful stories of the people she took care of.  I'm glad you are enjoying it.  Several of our members have written books; likety splits on the Caregiver board has a documentary out now.  We should support out members to get the word out! 

Iris

• Joydean
    Joydean Member Posts: 1,498
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes
    Thank you Iris and it’s so good to see you back. You were very much missed!

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more