Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Tracker systems?

Has anyone purchased a Jiobit tracker or have any other better ideas?  I would like to find something to just hook on to my DH belt.  I don't post much and more of a pirate by using many of the good ideas that others share.  I will try to eventually come up with a letter of introduction.  As always; thanks for the information. 

Comments

• MaryG123
    MaryG123 Member Posts: 393
    100 Comments 5 Likes
    I’m not familiar with Jiobit, but there is a recent discussion you could search for, about the Air Tag. At this point, my DH still carries his phone, so I use the free Life360 program to check his location.
  • Josie in Podunk
    Josie in Podunk Member Posts: 87
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments

If you have iPhones you can activate the Find My Phone app on both your phones.  Have his set to always on.  It works well as long as my Handyman has his phone on him.  I am in charge of making sure it stays charged up.

I also bought a SyncUp Tracker from T-moble for the truck.  I keep it tucked in a spot he can’t see.  It works ok, but I like the phone better.  It also needs charging weekly and requires cell service on it.  It is only $5/mo because we have all our phone services with them.

The tracker will fit in a pocket and might work well as long as he doesn’t fidget with it.

These are my particular experiences with both devices.

• dayn2nite2
    dayn2nite2 Member Posts: 1,132
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 25 Insightfuls Reactions 25 Likes
    I’d buy an AirTag or a couple of them, a loop that holds it (you’ll have to make sure he has it on when he leaves) and call it a day.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more