Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Keep getting logged off

Ed1937
Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
Twice I tried to reply to a thread, and both times I was logged off just a few minutes after logging in. Gonna try to report it.

Comments

• Ed1937
    Reported
  • Jo C.
    Jo C. Member Posts: 2,916
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Insightfuls Reactions 100 Likes

I had this happening yesterday too, along with some other strange issues.  I would get completely knocked off the Board.

Last night, they did some work on the site which they do now and then.  I would recommend using the "refresh" arrow circle at the top of the screen and to do that every now and then.

Good news in that there is an entire team working on updating and creating a new system which will eventually be ready to be put into place. I understand it will address some of the shortcomings that presently exist.

So . . . let's hope no bumping off today, it is aggravating to have that happen especially when busy Posting.   For all Members reading this, it is always good to report technical problems using the Contact Us prompt at the top right side of the screen.   Good you did that, Ed.

J.

• Ed1937
    Jo C. wrote:

Good news in that there is an entire team working on updating and creating a new system which will eventually be ready to be put into place. I understand it will address some of the shortcomings that presently exist.

Thanks, Jo. I didn't know about that. Hopefully it will be a successful upgrade. 

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more