Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Victoria2020

Jo C.
Jo C. Member Posts: 2,916
Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Insightfuls Reactions 100 Likes

Off comes my Peer Volunteer hat.

Hello Victoria, after reading your Post, it is important to let you  know that in no way does the Alzheimer's Assn. market; nor did MarkCuban "pay" for information to be placed on this site, nor was I involved in any kind of marketing scheme nor was the information against policy.

I am sorry and apologize if you misunderstood that my Post regarding the monumentally reduced costs of commonly prescribed  dementia meds was "advertising."  Not at all; it was simply sharing something I had just read.  Rather than causing upset for a Member and to avoid any misunderstanding or even to have the slightest implication of "wrong doing," I have deleted the entire Thread.

It was simply sharing information with Members as we all share with one another from time to time regarding meds, incontinence supplies, DME, care agencies, skin products, etc. Information only.

Therefore, all is deleted and hope that removes any question or possible misunderstanding.  Thank you for calling it to my attention.

J.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney