Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Which topic had this information.?

M5M
M5M Member Posts: 114
Second Anniversary 25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Care Reactions
A few weeks ago there was a post on a topic that had started months earlier. I chose to follow the topic but don’t remember the name…it was a long compilation of items that others had found useful. Does someone know the topic? Specifically there was mention of a very simple telephone, and a TV remote also. How do I find it again, how do I bookmark it for future use?thanks!

Comments

• Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
    It might be helpful if you tell us which browser you are using. Then we can tell you how to bookmark it when/if someone finds the thread. I'll try to find it for you , but need to leave for a while. Check back often because it might take a while for someone to find it. Of course we can always make a new list for you.
  • toolbeltexpert
    toolbeltexpert Member Posts: 1,583
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes
    M5m I won't be any help, but when  follow any thread and it will email you when someone posts to it.  Did you get any emails when someone posted, you might still have it?
  • Jo C.
    Jo C. Member Posts: 2,916
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Insightfuls Reactions 100 Likes

Hello M; this may be what you were looking for; it was on the Caregiver's Forum and has now dropped down off the screen on the bottom of page 2; soon to go to page 3.

https://www.alzconnected.org/discussion.aspx?g=posts&t=2147556369 

Could not get it to hyperlink.

J.

• M5M
    Ed, I use both Edge and Chrome. I’m still learning this site and am slowly reading nearly every post. Thanks for the help.
  • Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
    OK. On chrome, look way to the right of the address bar. You will see a star. When you are on a page that you want to bookmark, click on the star. A box will pop up, giving you the option on where you want to save the bookmark. Before you click on SAVE, look at the highlighted name that is generated for you. You have the option to name it anything you want, instead of saving it with the default name. Although I have a Windows laptop, I don't use Edge, so can't help with that.
  • M5M

Thanks to all for the updates and clear instructions from Ed.

I found the "list of useful things", reread it, made notes, I'm about to look for a few items on Amazon.  

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more