Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

A new behaviour(1)

My DH has been urine incontinent for a few months now.   Lately he has bowel incontinence as well once in a while.  His new "thing" is peeing on the floor around the house.  His favorite spot is opening the deck door and peeing out the door and inside the door.   The bedroom is another favorite spot, both sides of the bed.........and of course he never completely hits the toilet.   He has also messed in bedroom and bathrrom floors.   My first thought was UTI,  nope had that tested.......I've tried talking to him about it,  he just says wasn't me. Or he just shrugs and says Oh well............and shrugs it off.   I've gotten mad,  tried just ignoring it,  going with him every time he heads for the bathroom,  the other day he just plain stood in the bathroom and looked at me and peed right on the floor????     He will wear his depends ok, just pulls down the front and does his business...........any ideas other than a large hefty bag over the lower part???

Comments

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney