Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

You need to read this NOW

Ed1937
Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
I expect this to be much better than the last one. She offered a free 5 day course 2 or 3 years ago, which I took her up on. I thought it was excellent. https://www.dementiacareclass.com/product-launch-landing-page1646772803737  

Comments

• Another Day
    Another Day Member Posts: 127
    100 Comments First Anniversary 5 Care Reactions 5 Likes
    Thank you Ed 1937 - I will go through these sessions as time permits. Knowledge is power, and when it comes to dealing with dementia/Alzheimer's I have a lot to learn.
  • Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions
    You're welcome. Please let us know what you think about it. Last year she offered a 1 day freebie. I watched that one too. But I felt that she was promoting her "pay for" series too much, and I told the caregivers here about that. The five day course I took from her was not nearly as much promoting as last year, and I felt like it was a very small price to pay for what she gave us. I expect this one to be much the same. We'll be waiting to see what you think about this one. I hope you get as much out of it as I did. Following what she teaches can make things a little easier for us. It's all about a new way of thinking.
  • Laurie1282
    Laurie1282 Member Posts: 54
    Third Anniversary 25 Care Reactions 10 Comments 5 Insightfuls Reactions
    I have been a member of Careblazers for over a year now and Dr. Natali has literally saved my sanity and mental health. I highly recommend her program for everyone who has a loved one with dementia. She helps so much with me getting my thoughts straight so I can be a better caregiver for my husband with Alzheimer's. You do not have to be a paid member to benefit. Just look up Careblazers on YouTube and you will find hundreds of helpful videos.
  • Another Day
    Another Day Member Posts: 127
    100 Comments First Anniversary 5 Care Reactions 5 Likes

Ed1937 and all - I sat through the 1 hour 25 minute Vimeo recording which Ed recommended and I must say it was worth it. It validated some of the feelings I've had and now I realize that I'm not off in the head thinking some of these things. 

Have any of you signed up for her Care Course? $597 is a lot of dollars, and she does invite sharing with family and friends. Would anyone be interested in going in on this ..... we all are somewhat family here. 

I realize she has to eat too as the saying goes, but why should we individually pay the $597 when she's inviting to share anyway? 

I'd love to hear your thoughts and thanks! 

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more