Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Bible Verse to Lift You Up 4/30/23

VKB
VKB Member Posts: 327
Legacy Membership 25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Insightfuls Reactions

YOU AND I ARE LOVED!

Romans 8:38-39

New Living Translation

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

FEELING DEFEATED, BUT I KNOW I AM LOVED. HOW ABOUT YOU?

Have you ever felt defeated, but you know you really are not because Jesus and you have a close relationship? Maybe because of my scleroderma, making me feel uncomfortable, maybe because evil forces are always trying to undo me, I often feel defeated. Yet, there is this hope, this truth inside me, the Holy Spirit who tells me I am loved no matter what. The truth holds me up and makes me look for a better day tomorrow. Anyone else feel like I do?

JESUS LOVES YOU AND ME NO MATTER HOW WE FEEL.

Comments

• KathyF1
    KathyF1 Member Posts: 104
    25 Care Reactions Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Insightfuls Reactions

Thank you for these truths, yes even if we fail God forgives and still loves us, I’m thankful for that!

• toolbeltexpert
    toolbeltexpert Member Posts: 1,583
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes

Amen

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia