Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Lorita's page 6

Bundy
Bundy Member Posts: 26
Seventh Anniversary 10 Comments

how do i get back on Lorita's paage

Comments

• PookieBlue
    PookieBlue Member Posts: 202
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Care Reactions First Anniversary

Try the post down below. Just need to talk to my friends (191

• Lorita
    Lorita Member Posts: 4,319
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes

Hi Bundy, just saw your thread about getting back on the friend's thread. It's called "Just need to talk to my friends" we're on 191 right now. At the moment it's at the top of the list because I just posted. Hope you can find your way to us and post and let us know how you're doing. I remember you posting on the thread before.

• Bundy

Thank you for sending me a note. I have never left the thread before all this mess with the changes and had been able to keep up with it all until the mix up on page 21 then I got lost and couldn't get back to your posts. I have enjoyed reading your posts and all the friends. I will turn 80 in September and lost my husband back in December after fighting Alzheimers for over 12 years. I love all animals and know how much you do also. Will continue on as long as I can keep up with all the changes. LOL.

• Lorita
    Lorita Member Posts: 4,319
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes

Morning, Bundy, come on back to the friend's thread and post. We always like to have new people to talk with. Yes, I love animals, always have, and right now they're my family. I lost my husband eight years ago this past January so since then, it's been the animals and me. Just was out on the porch and saw the girls grazing and some coming back into the barn. Gave two cats medicine already - that was fun - so now watching Reba on TV and catching up on the news. We'll look forward to seeing you on 191.

• harshedbuzz
    harshedbuzz Member Posts: 4,364
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Insightfuls Reactions 500 Likes
  • loveskitties
    loveskitties Member Posts: 1,078
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions

To make sure you don't loose it again, there is a ribbon type symbol in the top right of the discussion...this is for bookmarking it...just click and it should turn black...from then on you will get notices for new comments.

• Bundy

Thank you all so much for helping me get back on. I have been reading for several years and enjoy hearing from others on this sight and how similar we all are. I live in Indiana and Sara is the member close to me in Ohio. My daughter and her husband were in Lorita's territory yesterday as they were at the Measuem Hotel in Oklahoma City during their vacation trip on Route 66. I have been on the alzheimers site for several years as my husband was diagnosed about 10 years ago and passed away in December of last year..I used to join in some especially on Lorita's page before things got too bad but have always kept up to date with reading her page even though I haven't posted in a long time. Love hearing from everyone. Thanks again for helping me get back on. I'm Barbara.

• Bundy

Lorita's page 7

• loveskitties
    loveskitties Member Posts: 1,078
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions

Bundy, there is no page 7 on the current 191 at this time.

• Jo C.
    Jo C. Member Posts: 2,916
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Insightfuls Reactions 100 Likes
    edited May 2023

Hello Bundy; right now, today, there are only FOUR pages on Lorita's Thread (191). As Loves Kitties has said, there is no page 7.

I read your Post on Lorita's Thread and it was lovely to see you made it there. Just go ahead and Post and know that you can continue to Post on the Thread whenever you wish, and as the pages get filled they automatically will be rolled onto a new page which will show as a new number at the top of the Thread right underneath Lorita's very first Post on the Thread (191).

For some reason, this new platform puts the page numbers UNDER the first Post on a Thread that has more than one page. I know it seems confusing, but just go ahead and Post on the blank box on the last page and you will be fine.

(For those reading this Thread; Bundy has made it back onto Lorita's current Thread and has written a Post there, so no worries, she is connected once again where she wished to be.)

J.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney