Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

just need to talk to my friends 191

thread 191 just need to talk to my friends

Comments

• Jo C.
    Jo C. Member Posts: 2,916
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Insightfuls Reactions 100 Likes

Hello Marion, I am so sorry for all that is happening and you deserve some supportive input; HOWEVER, there is a problem that may hinder that process.

You have used the exact title including the number of a very, very long ongoing Thread started by, Lorita which has been ongoing literally for years. Your message under the long standing Title will be mistaken and folks who do not use Lorita's Thread may well overlook yours, thereby diminishing the number of responses you may have wished to receive. It may also cause Posts intended for the other already existing Thread to have messages misplaced.

Please copy your message, BUT delete this Thread and create a new one under a different title which will be your own - you can do that deletion by going to the three small dots above your Post; click on them and there is a prompt that will permit you to "DELETE" the Thread. You can then start a new Thread with a new Title that is yours alone and place your message on it.

Thank you very much for doing that, it is truly appreciated and will bring you better results. Will be looking for you.

J.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney