Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

By Ed - Drafts problem?

Ed1937
Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

I just noticed that I have 5 drafts that never posted, all from older threads. I'm not sure if it was my fault, or if there might be a problem with the site. I'd appreciate it if you could look to see if you have any drafts. You can check by clicking on your avatar on the top right of this page. Then you will get a pop up like this one. This is something I almost never look at.

Comments

• toolbeltexpert
    toolbeltexpert Member Posts: 1,583
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes

Funny I had my tablet out and saw I had 2. I knew about one but not the other. I did delete them.

• Iris L.
    Iris L. Member Posts: 4,306
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

It's a problem with the site. I had a lot of strange sitings in the Comments section until I realized these were drafts that had been saved automatically that I knew nothing about. Now I have to make another step and remind myself to check drafts, something I never had to do before.

Iris

• Jeanne C.
    Jeanne C. Member Posts: 805
    500 Comments 250 Care Reactions 250 Likes 100 Insightfuls Reactions

Yes I have quite a few.

• Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Thanks for the replies. I guess if we make a comment, we have to verify that it posted. I hope nobody feels disregarded if they're expecting a reply from someone, and it doesn't show up;

• loveskitties
    loveskitties Member Posts: 1,078
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions

Ed, thanks for pointing this out. I checked mine and had 2 that I was unaware of.

• Dio
    Dio Member Posts: 682
    500 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes Second Anniversary

Thanks for pointing that out, Ed! It happened to me once, but I surmised that either I had lost internet connection briefly or simply got interrupted and the site logged my entry in "draft."

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more