Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Bible Verse to Lift You Up 6/15/23

VKB
VKB Member Posts: 327
Legacy Membership 25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Insightfuls Reactions

GOD’S LOVE AND CARE

BIBLE REFLECTION

Romans 8:31-32 (GNT)

“…If God is for us, who can be against us? Certainly not God, who did not even keep back his own Son, but offered him for us all! He gave us his Son—will he not also freely give us all things?”

What comfort do you find in the above verse?

MEDITATION

God was always reminding me to think positively, but too often, I yearned for immediate freedom from care giving. This impatient thinking only made me feel miserable, selfish, and depressed. When I thought about my desire to love my parents and serve God, I was able to reset my mood and enthusiasm returned. Once again, I was able to experience peace, trusting this was where the Lord wanted me to be right now.

Our Heavenly Father loves to hear our prayers, loves for us to just be in His presence asking for wisdom, strength, enthusiasm, and peace. He gave us His Son to die on a cross for the forgiveness of our sins. This proves He loves and cares for us; surely, He is more than willing to supply all our daily needs. Let us thank and praise Him often for His faithfulness.

YOUR JOURNAL

Today, write a thank you note to God who is supplying your needs?

TODAY’S PRAYER

Father in Heaven, I praise you for Your unconditional love and give thanks for the times You bless me with positive thoughts and enthusiasm for my work as a caregiver. May I always remember that You are just a prayer away. Amen

Above is from the book: Holding On With God, Encouragement for the Caregiver

Comments

• PookieBlue
    PookieBlue Member Posts: 202
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Care Reactions First Anniversary

VKB,

Your messages are appreciated. I received a booklet in the mail recently called Mornings With Jesus May/June 2023. A daily encouragement for your soul, much like your inspirational writings.

VGB

• Donr
    Donr Member Posts: 182
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Likes

Thank you for posting

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia