Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Bible Verse to Lift You Up 6/29/23

VKB
VKB Member Posts: 327
Legacy Membership 25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Insightfuls Reactions

First, thank all of you who have made comments. I appreciate them. God bless everyone who comes here. Peace always, Ronnie (Veronica Kelly Badowski, VKB)

CIRCLE OF LOVE

Galatians 5:13

New Living Translation

For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.

me: We Christians have been washed clean of our sins through the sacrifice of the Son of God, Jesus. We who believe in Jesus as our Savior are now free from sin, so let’s thank Him by loving one another, by serving one another.

Let’s pray and have a close relationship with Jesus. Let’s cooperate with the Holy Spirit who now lives inside us. The Holy Spirit is growing us more and more like Jesus and enables us to love God and love people. This love for people often is a sacrifice of our time, energy and/or treasure.

Let’s praise the Lord often and remember the following verse:

Romans 5:8

New King James Version

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Comments

• Donr
    Donr Member Posts: 182
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Likes

Thank you for posting

• Rocky2
    Rocky2 Member Posts: 133
    100 Comments 25 Care Reactions 25 Likes First Anniversary

VBK, Thank you for your Bible verse postings. They help me keep a God-centered focus as we walk this pathway. This disease is awful. But God is awesome and faithful to His word.

Tom

• White Crane
    White Crane Member Posts: 851
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Care Reactions 500 Comments 100 Likes

Thank you

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia