Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

M1

Ed1937
Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Just thinking about you, and wondering if the epidural helped as much as you hoped.

Comments

• White Crane
    White Crane Member Posts: 851
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Care Reactions 500 Comments 100 Likes

Yes, I hope it helped!

• M1
    M1 Member Posts: 6,721
    1,500 Care Reactions 1,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 Insightfuls Reactions

Yes!! Thanks for asking. Have to be careful not to try to catch up too much too fast. But I am feeling so much better, physically (and emotionally--see other post, really happy day today). I was so behind on farm work--but in the past week, although a storm blew a neighbor's tree down and took out four sections of my fence, I managed to clean the chicken house, mow the lawn and fenceline, spray the fenceline, bush hog (about 60 acres), and weed eat. Filled the back of the pickup with leaves and twigs from the downed tree that the county didn't get, and lost a pretty little redbud up at the house too that just split right down the middle. There are still six-foot high pieces of ragweed in the vegetable garden--but it was a lost cause this year because of too much rain, nothing has produced except my okra, and a few peppers and squash.

Life is looking up. Now like I say, if I can just not do something dumb and re-aggravate it.

• Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Glad you're finally feeling better. Your post even sounds better with all the work you're getting done. I'm happy for you.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more