Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

I just want to say. . .

That I appreciate and respect where everyone is on their journey. Some are dealing with so much more than I am and their spouses are further advanced than mine. I'm right behind you. The struggle is real. Sometimes we get caught up in our own struggles and don't really appreciate what others are dealing with. Thank you everyone for being here. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the wisdom that here.

Comments

• Jgirl57
    Jgirl57 Member Posts: 468
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Insightfuls Reactions

Thank you ghphotog ! In the morning as I am drinking my coffee, I often think of everyone on this journey and wonder how their night was or how their morning is going . Thus forum is a life line for sure .

• LJCHR
    LJCHR Member Posts: 193
    100 Comments 25 Care Reactions 25 Likes First Anniversary

I agree, ghphotog. I am not as far along in our journey but would hate to think that I didn’t have all of the experience and knowledge that everyone here offers. It is truly a blessing that I found this forum and I totally appreciate it. I go in several times a day but don’t always post or respond. Grateful for this site.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more