Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Reading post

John T
John T Member Posts: 1 Member
How do I read someone’s full post?

Comments

• Ed1937
    Ed1937 Member Posts: 5,084
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Hi John. Welcome aboard, although I wish you didn't need to be here. I'm guessing you are reading what someone is replying to (like your post above, but with more characters so that you can't see the whole post.) If that is the case, simply click on "view post" which appears below your post that I'm replying to. If the problem is something else, please explain more fully where you're having trouble, and someone will help you.

• Quilting brings calm
    Quilting brings calm Member Posts: 2,402
    500 Likes 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 250 Insightfuls Reactions
    edited January 6

I access the forums using my phone. I don’t get a view post option. What I do is just click on the post subject and it opens up the complete post and all the comments under it. All I have to do then is scroll down until there are no more comments

• ThisLife
    ThisLife Member Posts: 254
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Care Reactions 100 Comments 25 Insightfuls Reactions

@karenservilla Welcome to the forum but sorry you have a need to be here. You need to start a New Discussion - gold colored button at top right hand - and post you question and information. You will get more responses. New comments added on another post tend to get lost. I don't have any information to provide, but I'm sure others will have more information.

• kss
    kss Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Thank you for the help.

• Stan2
    Stan2 Member Posts: 72
    25 Likes 25 Care Reactions 10 Comments 5 Insightfuls Reactions

Just click on the highlighted post title.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more