Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Anyone heard from Jo C.?

loveskitties
loveskitties Member Posts: 1,073
1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions

It is been about a month since she posted. Does anyone have personal contact with her? Am concerned for her health and that of her son.

Comments

• ButterflyWings
    ButterflyWings Member Posts: 1,752
    500 Likes Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 250 Insightfuls Reactions

loveskitties @Jo C. still posts on Lorita's friends forum periodically and sounds good. I'm sure she will appreciate your concern. Here is her post in reply to Hoot's thinking about her also. May be the one you are referring to:

"Jo C. Member Posts: 2,852

February 5

Hoot! If you go to the "I Just Need To Talk To My Friends," thread put in place by Lorita; I just wrote a long note there about what is going on with me of late and you can see it; it will be the last one or pretty much the last one depending when you get to it.

Hoot; up there in God's country - BUT He sure likes it cold in the winter up there! Now Hoot; I would have come to dinner for some of that sweet and sour chicken AND I would also have shared some of our minestrone, sausage and tortellini soup with you too. Mine was cheaters though; yours was brave and from scratch.

Son is in outpatient rehab for left side weakness; it will take some time. So hoping all will be restored. Really and truly hoping.

Take good care and keep on cooking; sounds like you are pretty much very good at it.

J."

• loveskitties
    loveskitties Member Posts: 1,073
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions

Thanks, J.

I had seen that one, but again that is over a month old.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more