Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

So strange how their mind works...

annie51
annie51 Member Posts: 127
100 Comments 100 Care Reactions 25 Likes First Anniversary

We'll never know what's really going on in their mind…sometimes I write down the occasional really strange behavior but yesterday's was a doozy. DH went out the front door to check out what's going on like he always does. He came back in the house holding a dead rabbit! So I'm kind of freaking out and I tell him to go put it in the trash. Then I grab a black plastic bag to put him in. He takes the bag out the back and heads over to where the trash cans are. A little later we were outside doing yard work and I look in the trash cans and don't see any black plastic bag. I walked all around the outside of the house looking for anywhere he could have put it (meanwhile I'm wondering what creatures would come around after it started decomposing). I know it's not in the house so I just let it go. Later in the afternoon, DH goes to pick up the mail and brings back some junk mail and a black plastic bag! I was relieved to know where it was but also intrigued that he would even think of putting it there. All the while feeling so sorry for the poor little bunny!

Comments

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney