Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

How to answer “I want to go home”

SDianeL
SDianeL Member Posts: 3,421
1,500 Insightfuls Reactions 1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Care Reactions
Member

Comments

  • jfkoc
    jfkoc Member Posts: 5,362
    Legacy Membership 5000 Comments 1,000 Likes 250 Insightfuls Reactions
    Member

    YES!!!!!

  • Karen711
    Karen711 Member Posts: 296
    250 Likes Third Anniversary 100 Care Reactions 100 Comments
    Member

    ‼️ .. this just came up for me! Wish I’d seen it sooner, but now I have it. Much thanks for sharing this Diane🙏🏽💜

  • Jeff H
    Jeff H Member Posts: 223
    250 Care Reactions 100 Insightfuls Reactions 100 Likes 100 Comments
    Member

    Thank you for sharing. I'll try this to see.

Commonly Used Abbreviations


DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more