Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Offering you some supplies

annie51
annie51 Member Posts: 818
500 Likes 500 Care Reactions 250 Insightfuls Reactions 500 Comments
Member

I have a few supplies that I no longer need and I’d like to offer them to this group. It’s not much, but this forum was so valuable to me I would like to offer these items here first. If you want any or all of these send me a private message with your address. First come, first served (I’ll pay shipping for US):

2 bottles of Clean Life No Rinse Foaming Body Wash

1 pack (24) Scrubzz Rinse Free Bath Sponges

1 pack (6) Drench No Water Shampoo and Conditioning Caps

7 Gillette Treo Disposable Razors with shave gel (designed to shave someone else)

Comments

Commonly Used Abbreviations


DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more