Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.
Kisunla infusions
tmiley53
Member Posts: 1 Member
Recently diagnosed (after +18 month of waiting on testing and follow up Neuro appointments) and referred for Kisunla infusions. Dr deemed him with mild cognitive impairment but I see moving to moderate impairment based on testing last done 6 months ago. I am concerned as everything I read states Kisunla is for MILD impairment and wondering what implications are if patient is now longer I. Mild category. Called LILLY and they state this is for his physician to decide. Have NEURO appt in 2 weeks- told infusion center to hold on scheduling infusions and plan to have discussion with NEURO - just wondering if anyone has experience with this same situation? Thanks
0
Commonly Used Abbreviations
DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more
Categories
- All Categories
- 698 Living With Alzheimer's or Dementia
- 402 I Am Living With Alzheimer's or Other Dementia
- 296 I Am Living With Younger Onset Alzheimer's
- 19K Supporting Someone Living with Dementia
- 5.9K I Am a Caregiver (General Topics)
- 9.3K Caring For a Spouse or Partner
- 3.4K Caring for a Parent
- 247 Caring Long Distance
- 206 Supporting Those Who Have Lost Someone
- 13 Discusiones en Español
- 1 Vivir con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- 1 Vivo con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- Vivo con Alzheimer de Inicio Más Joven
- 12 Prestación de Cuidado
- 3 Soy Cuidador (Temas Generales)
- 8 Cuidar de un Padre
- 23 ALZConnected Resources
- View Discussions For People Living with Dementia
- View Discussions for Caregivers
- Discusiones en Español
- Browse All Discussions
- Dementia Resources
- 8 Account Assistance
- 15 Help