Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.
Resources
howhale
Member Posts: 396
Member
If you are not familiar with Neal K. Shah and the web site careyaya.org, you might want to check him and the site out. I have found many very good tips and explanations which are helpful. Neal K Shah is on Facebook and posts regularly. You can find his many YouTube videos at:
His foundation partners with the NIH and other respected universities and medical organizations. Much of his posts and videos focus on AD but he speaks about many other topics that may be of help to you or family members.
Just to be clear, I am not in any way affiliated with Neal K Shah or the organization. I just stumbled upon his Facebook posts and looked further.
1
Comments
Commonly Used Abbreviations
DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more
Categories
- All Categories
- 698 Living With Alzheimer's or Dementia
- 402 I Am Living With Alzheimer's or Other Dementia
- 296 I Am Living With Younger Onset Alzheimer's
- 19K Supporting Someone Living with Dementia
- 5.9K I Am a Caregiver (General Topics)
- 9.3K Caring For a Spouse or Partner
- 3.4K Caring for a Parent
- 247 Caring Long Distance
- 206 Supporting Those Who Have Lost Someone
- 13 Discusiones en Español
- 1 Vivir con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- 1 Vivo con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- Vivo con Alzheimer de Inicio Más Joven
- 12 Prestación de Cuidado
- 3 Soy Cuidador (Temas Generales)
- 8 Cuidar de un Padre
- 23 ALZConnected Resources
- View Discussions For People Living with Dementia
- View Discussions for Caregivers
- Discusiones en Español
- Browse All Discussions
- Dementia Resources
- 8 Account Assistance
- 15 Help
