Are you taking Leqembi while on Eliquis?
Comments
-
Hi "jbaron",
I had PET scans, MRI, CT Scans etc. prior to me starting Leqembi. The scans showed I already had microbleeds that had occurred previously in my brain. My Doctors gave me the information, explained the benefits of Leqembi and the potential risks and side effects of taking Leqembi and allowed me to make an informed decision. I chose to start the infusions. I think i might have taken my 30th?something infusion and so far so good. Every few months my doctors have me go for MRIs and an annual PET scan. 🤞So far....so good. No does not always mean No. Knowing the risks and the benefits and then making an informed personal decision might be an option for you. Maybe you could ask your Dr. for additional information and his personal opinion of your particular case regarding the risks of Leqembi.
All the best and Good Luck in your journey.
GE
0
Commonly Used Abbreviations
DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more
Categories
- All Categories
- 696 Living With Alzheimer's or Dementia
- 401 I Am Living With Alzheimer's or Other Dementia
- 295 I Am Living With Younger Onset Alzheimer's
- 19K Supporting Someone Living with Dementia
- 5.9K I Am a Caregiver (General Topics)
- 9.3K Caring For a Spouse or Partner
- 3.4K Caring for a Parent
- 247 Caring Long Distance
- 205 Supporting Those Who Have Lost Someone
- 13 Discusiones en Español
- 1 Vivir con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- 1 Vivo con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- Vivo con Alzheimer de Inicio Más Joven
- 12 Prestación de Cuidado
- 3 Soy Cuidador (Temas Generales)
- 8 Cuidar de un Padre
- 23 ALZConnected Resources
- View Discussions For People Living with Dementia
- View Discussions for Caregivers
- Discusiones en Español
- Browse All Discussions
- Dementia Resources
- 8 Account Assistance
- 15 Help