Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.
Early mild Alzheimer’s at age 70
Irasema
Member Posts: 1 Member
Today I start Leqembi infusions and I am very scared. I chose this because I was not going to sit back and wait for this to get going
Any suggestions ?
Any suggestions ?
1
Comments
-
I have been on Leqembi infusions since March 2026. The only time I had any discomfort was after the 1st infusion. I experienced mild flu like symptoms. Chills and aches. They lasted a few hours and that was it. It takes about 1 hours 15 minutes. The place I go has very nice recliners and its a very relaxing spot.
0
Commonly Used Abbreviations
DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more
Categories
- All Categories
- 699 Living With Alzheimer's or Dementia
- 403 I Am Living With Alzheimer's or Other Dementia
- 296 I Am Living With Younger Onset Alzheimer's
- 19.1K Supporting Someone Living with Dementia
- 5.9K I Am a Caregiver (General Topics)
- 9.3K Caring For a Spouse or Partner
- 3.4K Caring for a Parent
- 249 Caring Long Distance
- 207 Supporting Those Who Have Lost Someone
- 13 Discusiones en Español
- 1 Vivir con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- 1 Vivo con Alzheimer u Otra Demencia
- Vivo con Alzheimer de Inicio Más Joven
- 12 Prestación de Cuidado
- 3 Soy Cuidador (Temas Generales)
- 8 Cuidar de un Padre
- 23 ALZConnected Resources
- View Discussions For People Living with Dementia
- View Discussions for Caregivers
- Discusiones en Español
- Browse All Discussions
- Dementia Resources
- 8 Account Assistance
- 15 Help
