Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

DRESSING UP

David1946
David1946 Member Posts: 665
500 Comments 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions 5 Insightfuls Reactions

Has anyone ever gotten dressed and only find out you have 2 different shoes on or find out your t-shirt is on inside out and your pants on back wards I have. The other night I put my pj's on and my wife said look at your pj's you have them on inside out.

Comments

• Caro_Lynne
    Caro_Lynne Member Posts: 345
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Care Reactions First Anniversary
    edited August 11

Yes David, I was at the grocery store the other day and looked down at my feet and had on two different sandals and when I got home, noticed my top was inside out! xo

In my defense, I have to rush out early morning before LO wakes up if I want to go to the store instead of curbside pickup 😉

• fmb
    fmb Member Posts: 350
    100 Insightfuls Reactions 100 Likes 100 Care Reactions 100 Comments

David, I have been known to wear one black shoe and one navy shoe to work, put my t-shirts on backwards or inside out, and yes, put my pants on backwards. I just have to laugh at myself sometimes.

• David1946

One morning when I left the bed room my wife started laughing i had forgotten to comb my hair my fly was down and a piece of toilet paper was hanging from my pants. I hope this was one time thing and not my dementia acting up.

• Joe C.
    Joe C. Member Posts: 944
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes

In my 30s one day I went to work and once there I notice I had on one red and one blue running shoe. These day wearing 2 different colored sneakers is in style, I was just way ahead of the curve.

• David1946

Joe c, I'm glad that I'm not the only that that dresses crazy

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia