Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Just need to talk to my friends (200)

2»

Comments

• Lorita
    Lorita Member Posts: 4,307
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes
    Morning, bright and sunny here. It's 40 degrees but no wind, yet. HB, just talked with our county election board. She says mail in and absentee ballots are the same thing in Okla. If a person iś incapacitated the ballot requires signatures of two people as witnesses. If not, it has to be notarized.
    learn to cook with gas, too. Love the picture of the full moon and of the pond at sunrise. We have a big pond east of our house, pretty close, so I see sunrises and full moons rising reflected in it. Can't see the sunsets from the house because of trees.
    Still trying to get clothes sorted out. Sandy, you say I'm always looking for something and guess I am. Had a pair of house shoes sitting under a chair across from the bed all summer. Now they're gone. Same for a pair of pants, still in their wrapper that have been in a drawer this year. Thought I might wear them around the house but can't find them. They'll show up sometime.
    Beth, I have always cooked with electric so think I would have to learn to if us good. Would like to walk in the pasture instead not on the gravel road butcook with gas, too. Glad you're enjoying your new home..
    Mint, I use a light weight quilt all year and in winter put on a fluffy throw. Just thought would like a blanket. The slick ones slide around but guess I could pin the edges to the quilt.
    Going to try to take the GPs for a walk every day. Will do all of us good. Would like to walk in the pasture but the girls get very curious of the GPs if they're close..
    Drought moniter just came out and it is getting worse daily. We need rain so badly. The cooler weather is nice but will be back in mid 80s next week. The cooler nights are getting rid of the grasshoppers!!
    Back later.

• David1946
    David1946 Member Posts: 664
    500 Comments 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions 5 Insightfuls Reactions

Hello everyone, went to dentist for a broken tooth.Got medication went home and fell going to the bathroom hadto call 911 and went to hospital waiting to see the doctor because my right ankle is sore.

• Lorita

David, hope it's nothing too serious. Let us know.

• David1946

I fell.in bedroom and broke a bone in my ankle

• Lorita
    David, so sorry this happened. Did you trip? Glad you hot to the ER immediately and had it taken care of. Be vey careful.

• David1946
  • BethL
    BethL Member Posts: 838
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Likes 25 Care Reactions

So sorry, David. I hope you heal quickly.

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney
Read more