Have any questions about how to use the community? Check out the Help Discussion.

Just need to talk to my friends (178)

12346»

Comments

• Mint
    Mint Member Posts: 2,680
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 100 Care Reactions 100 Likes

Good morning

Joan glad you are having a nice summer.  Had a computer many years ago, iPad ever since and it works for me.

Beth I checked Restasis on GoodRx in our area $208-380 depending which pharmacy.  You would have to search your zip code for your area.  Not available on costplusdrugs.com.  If it works better for you might keep an eye out there in case they add it.  You may have already checked these sites.

Saw the moon this morning Lorita, it was pretty.  Glad your baby seems to be on the mend.

Oh my Joydean you have a full time job watching after all those hummingbird feeders.  I saw a few this summer, not too many.

My kale and Swiss chard still looking good.  Don’t really have room for any more in freezer.  Can’t water bath it, needs pressure canner.  Thought I’ll just start eating it lol.  Chopped some up in my cold slaw today.  My tomatoes are putting out a second flush of green tomatoes.  Don’t know if they will make it to ripeness or not.  If they do will try to can a few tomatoes.

Take care everyone

• Iris L.
    Iris L. Member Posts: 4,308
    Legacy Membership 2500 Comments 500 Likes 250 Care Reactions

Ron, isn't it a joy to sleep straight through a night?  You wake up feeling like a different person!  Maybe once or twice a year I will sleep through the night. 

The temperature has dropped considerably, it's now 79 degrees on my balcony.  I had wanted to bathe my cat Simon, but it's too chilly today.

Iris

Commonly Used Abbreviations

DH = Dear Husband
DW= Dear Wife, Darling Wife
LO = Loved One
ES = Early Stage
EO = Early Onset
FTD = Frontotemporal Dementia
VD = Vascular Dementia
MC = Memory Care
AL = Assisted Living
POA = Power of Attorney